Sunday, February 22, 2009

mini flipcharts...


After getting some feedback from the teachers and thinking they might actually use these in the classroom, I made mini flipcharts for each class. I just made miniature copies of the charts I'm using for the song of the month.

I've gotten some good response so far so I'm hopeful that they are going to use them and it will further reinforce the songs for the children.

Along with the charts, I gave each teacher a short "letter" with some ideas of how to use the chart and in bold letters and highlighted I asked the teachers to NOT let the children have these during singing and sharing time. I also made a CD of all the songs so they could use that with it if they wanted to.

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome! Do you have pdf versions of your flipcharts? It sounds like a great way to implement the songs and to get the children more excited!
    joshandcori@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also be interested in a pdf version of your flipcharts. I would love to use them with our FHE singing time.
    krazykemps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!! I'd also be interested in a pdf version of the flipcharts.
    laurel.wink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete